HITMAPS™ Tournaments Match
HITMAPS Tournaments matches do not use Basic Tournament Mode. If you're looking for help on how to officiate a match handled by HITMAPS Tournaments, check out HITMAPS™ Tournaments Match
- Click "Generate Spin"
- Click "Enable Tournament Mode"
- Click "Start Basic Match"
- Respins the entire spin, and also selects a new mission based on the missions selected in the "Mission Select" tab
- Provides a stream overlay to show on YouTube videos or Twitch streams
- Disables tournament mode and returns the page to the basic roulette
- Clears the spin that is displayed on the participant view and removes the timer
- Copies a link to the participant's read-only view to your clipboard so it can be sent to the participant
- Sets the length of the match, or removes the time limit entirely
- Sets the time the spin should go live (in your local time zone). Setting a match time in the past will result in the spin appearing immediately.
- Sends the spin to the participant(s)
- Basic match status for the most recent action
Updated over 2 years ago